Active Ingredient : Mucopolysaccharide polysulphate (Organo-Heparinoid “Luitpold”) 0.3gram per 100 gram of cream
Condition : NEW with box (1 tube with box)
Size :40 gram
What it does and helps :
1. Strongly anti-inflammation
2. Increase absorption of exudates and endema
3. Faster Relief of pain and tension in the affected area
4. Promote regeneration of connective tissue
Hirudoid cream is well tolerated by the skin and other tissues, shorten duration of disorder.
* Superficial phlebitis and thrombosis
* Inflamed Varicose Vein
* Leg Ulcers (Varicose or grativitational ulcers)
* Follow up treatment after sclerosing of varicose veins
* General care of the veins (prevention of phlebitis)
* Various inflammatory processes, e.g, furuncles, carbuncles, Sun burn
* Softening of hard scars (from operation, burns, injuries
1. Apply 1.2-2 inches of cream gently massage into the affected area once or twice daily
2. In the case of very painful inflammation, or if there is evidence of thrombosis, Hirudoid cream should be applied thickly to the affected area. The effect of Hirudoid cream can be intensified in these cases by massaging the cream into the skin surrounding the affected area.
3. For softening of hard scar, the cream should be massaged forcefully in to the area.
- External use only.
- Do not apply Hirudoid Cream to bleeding areas or open sores
- Avoid eyes or mouth contact
- Not to be used in children under 5 years of age.
- Please read all product information and leaflet inside carefully before you start taking any product for further useful and safety information .
Best Before : 3 years from manufacturing date
Store below 25 degree Celsius
Reg. No. 1A 806/27